1. Many a day spent hiking through Tasmania’s lush forests and rainforests within their National Parks.
2. Waiting for the Artist to post something (in his usual deliberate fashion) I had time to check out the gorgeous interior and Exterior of the Launceston Post Office.
3. The cold chilly view from the top of Mt Wellington, looking away from Hobart to the endless view of mountains stretching back to the west.
4. Salamanca Markets, they live up to their name. Go early, before 10 am it’s much less crowded and easier to get front row at the amazing stalls.
5. Berries and cream for sale at one of Salamanca Markets delicious looking food stalls.
6. Some of my market purchases… ’cause clearly I don’t have enough rings!
7. Now this is my kind of chicken shop!